Harm Reduction Alerts and AdviceAll the latest drug alerts for Swansea and NPT can be found here
Are being mis-sold as Valium (diazepam) or Xanax (alprazolam) across Swansea and Neath Port Talbot
These substances are extremely potent and have been linked to a number of hospitalisations and overdoses in the region.
These substances and fake ones come in many different forms and colours and try to mimic pharmaceutical grade medication.
- Send your substances to WEDINOS for drug identification before use.
- Take a small dose first and gauge the effects, oral tablets can take a long time to onset. Wait at least 30-60 mins and taking high “megadoses” increase your risks significantly.
- Do not take these drugs with other downers such as; alcohol, heroin and pregabalin.
- Use in a safe space with people you trust.
- Call 999 if bad side effects are experienced.